Engineering Blog

  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/file.inc on line 646.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/file.inc on line 646.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/file.inc on line 646.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/file.inc on line 646.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/file.inc on line 646.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/file.inc on line 646.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/file.inc on line 646.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/file.inc on line 646.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/file.inc on line 646.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/file.inc on line 646.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/file.inc on line 646.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/file.inc on line 646.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/file.inc on line 646.
  • : preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/unicode.inc on line 311.
  • : preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/unicode.inc on line 311.
  • : preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/unicode.inc on line 311.
  • : preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/unicode.inc on line 311.
  • : preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/unicode.inc on line 311.
  • : preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/unicode.inc on line 311.
  • : preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/legoguards/www/2007/includes/unicode.inc on line 311.

yesterday's meeting

yesterday i worked on an arm that would push the wind mills, and possibly the trees if we work on it more.  we also talked about some ideas for the library, and a theme for our short video.

Idea's for the Auburn Libary

These are some of are idea's for the Auburn Libary.   all new double-pane windows,  36 new LCD computer monitors, solar panels, Geothemal, a foyier to the Libary entrance and kenetic energy.  

Meeting 10/1/07

Today I worked on programming the robot to do the oil plant callange,  and that was about it

10/1/7

Today I worked on the robot, I moved the arm to the top instead of the middle, I also moved the sensors wider out. It was not my most productive meeting either, but I did make an experimantal shock absorber. The older one is not working well and I just ripped it apart through prue anger. In the project part , I found that I forgot my sheets (A lot of people did...) and I have to work on many things foor home work...

 

9/24/07

Today I worked on program the robots to go hit the solar panel.

Meeting 9/24/07

Today at the meeting we worked on our website.  I also worked on programing the robot to find a black line 

today's meeting

today we worked on the website, doing things like filling in the blank spaces for the different catagorys. we also steated learning how to program, and me and Joey worked on a new robot, because the one Karl made is not working for some of the missions very well. 

Last Meeting...

    This last meeting, 9/17/07, I finished Evo 1 (Evolution one), and it has two light sensors, one touch sensor, and a third motor. The robot so far is very simple, sturdy, and balanced so it won't start doing wheelying again. I put two large wheels with our special white wheels  in the back. I still need to add more support to the wheels and may want to try to put them at an angle / \. Even though it seems complete I also need to add some stuff to the bottom so we can have attachments that can push and be left out on the table. For the project this week we did a  practice audit on our school and looked for what type of energy they use and how much they use. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the next meeting and am glad that I finished the robot on time ^^.

 

 

9/17/07

Today I worked on the arm for placing the solar panels on the house.  I also worked on an audit.

9-17-07

Today Gavin and I tweeked the house mission's arm more so that it almost works every time. I also worked on the truck and oil mission. With the project part of it Joey, Mrs. Buck, and I worked on a outline of the school, We measured the sq. feet of each room and how many doors and windows were in each room. One of the last things is that we went into the crawl space and saw the type of insulation in the building (which looked like fiberglass) Also we saw if the doors and windows had weather sealing and it seems that only some doors have it and no windows do.  But all windows have double panes.

Powered by Drupal - Design by artinet